PayClearly Among First to Digitally Streamline Payments for Political Media Agencies and Suppliers
Lakeland, Fla., March 29, 2018 — PayClearly, a global commercial payment solution for businesses, today announced its expansion into the media space with a specific focus on political media payments. For political media agencies, payments to media suppliers are typically fulfilled manually, resulting in loss of visibility into payment activity, money and valuable time that could otherwise be spent on campaign messaging and execution. PayClearly speeds up and automates the payment process for agencies by moving all payments to a simple, digital interface and providing real time visibility into each transaction.
“In the political space, so much time is focused on figuring out payments, when time should be spent on the campaign and addressing the issues at hand,” said JC Medici, VP of Strategic Sales at PayClearly. “At PayClearly, we make commercial payments a quick and simple undertaking which allow political agencies to get back to focusing on their business and clients.”
The political advertising world is catching up to digital, but there are still areas, such as payment for political campaigns, that need innovating. In an environment as fast paced as politics, time is money and time is votes. PayClearly is stepping in to change an outdated approach by:
- Ensuring same day payment to media suppliers that require pre-payment to guarantee a client has ads running in their respective markets — no more scanning images of checks or overnighting payment to media suppliers.
- Offering unlimited credentials and a wide array of payment options through its QuickBooks connector — check, ACH, virtual credit card and controlled cost (close loop) payment alternatives.
- Allowing mobile access to the PayClearly interface and the ability to make mobile payments.
- Providing payment alternatives that positively impact the supplier while still giving revenue share back to the agency.
- Engaging large station groups who have long standing policies prohibiting credit card acceptance.
“PayClearly has been a true partner, developing innovative solutions to some of the advertising industries biggest challenges,” said Kegan Beran, Co-Founder and Partner at FlexPoint Media. “Bottom line – PayClearly makes life easier.”
In an effort to jump head first into supporting the political media industry, PayClearly is also participating as a platinum sponsor in the 2018 Pollie Awards, hosted by the American Association of Political Consultants (AAPC), in Nashville, Tennessee, April 11-13. This presence solidifies PayClearly’s commitment to helping leaders in political business continue to drive successful campaigns and results.
PayClearly’s payment solutions benefit numerous markets including healthcare, public sector, aviation, construction, accounting and fleet services. For more information about PayClearly and its political media payments solution, please visit www.payclearly.com.
PayClearly is a global leader in payment issuing, card processing and other payment solutions that help companies scale more easily. Through the efforts of dedicated sales, development, and support teams in 4 cities across the United States and a network of issuing and acquiring partners operating in over 210 countries, PayClearly provides its clients and partners with streamlined payment solutions that significantly reduce costs and provide valuable business operations improvements.
Cara Tachibana, Director of Marketing at PayClearly